Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Begin Again

After completing Jamie Eason's 3 month LiveFit program I had lost 10 lbs, but I am not stopping there! Yesterday Jeff and I began doing Phase 2 again (we decided to omit phase 1 this time around). Yesterday was leg day, and boy was I feeling it in my cycle class this morning! Today we did a 20 minute ride at our fastest consistent pace and I was able to complete 5 miles! It is amazing what your body can do when you push yourself :)



This time around I am hoping to stay more consistent with the meal plan, I am the worst at forgetting to pack my lunch and snacks. I know that if I "fail to plan, I plan to fail." My keys for greater success this time around is to create a "grab and go" drawer packed with pre-made items that I can take with me when I am in a rush.

On another note, I recently ate at a new restaurant in College Station called Boneheads. It consists of mainly seafood, but has chicken as well. It was absolutely delicious and I highly recommend it for when you are wanting to eat out, but also eat healthy!

Have a healthy week!
XOXO - Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment