Friday, January 3, 2014

New Beginnings

The new year always brings about a sense of hope and re-commitment to becoming healthy. Hundreds of people flock to the gym and everyone watches their calories....for the first month anyway. I have been very guilty of being this person as well, but until you decide how badly you want it, you will not follow through.

The important thing is to set realistic goals for yourself. When you put too much pressure on yourself to meet a large weight loss goal by a short period of time you are setting yourself up for failure. A healthy weight loss per week is 1-2lbs.

My health goals for 2014:
  • Change my mindset about food from just eating for pleasure vs. eating for what my body needs
  • Conquer my dependence on soda
  • Cut my mile time down to 8 minutes (currently 11 min.)
  • Cook more meals at home 
  • lose 30lbs
Good luck with your resolutions!
XOXO- Kathie

No comments:

Post a Comment